Friday, April 12, 2013

A Blog For Courtney, the TA

I know you have loads of people's blogs to grade and things get confusing.  You marked me down to a 66% on blogs for not completing all of my blogs.  Let me help you out.

Week 1: New Beginnings, New Mysteries
Week 2: The Gift of Life
Week 3: Rules-a plenty
Week 4: What exactly is this whole "culture" thing?
Week 5: Gender Roles
Week 6: The Know Quo: Dating and what Comes Along With It
Week 7: Marriage: Rules and Roles
Week 8: Marital Bonds: A Lasting Marriage
Week 9: Sometimes Life is One Big Merry-go-round
Week 10: Can You Hear Me Now?
Week 11: It's my money, I do what I want with it... right?
Week 12: Yeah whatever mom. Like you Know!
Week 13:Up and down and up and... all around?

There you have it.  Thirteen weeks.  All for this class.  Sorry if there was any confusion, but just wanted to show you I had finished ALL of my blogs.

~Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment